Monday 9 February 2015

Money Makers Online and Making a living (Myths Busted)! Roulette, Youtube and Ebay


If you have met me before, you will know that I constantly come up with all of these phenomenal ideas; that if executed correctly, could make everybody involved millionaires. Not to toot my own horn or anything. Just this morning, it hit me... Yet another idea on how to make some money online, if you've ever seen Only Fools and Horses, I'm pretty much Del Boy. If you havn't seen it, what are you doing with your life.

Anyways, I'm sure you didn't come to this page to listen to me go on and on about how great I am, so I'll just give you some tips right now on definite money makers online. You ready? Ok, let's do this.

1. The Epic Roulette Hack
So when I was in University, I discovered a fool proof formula to win at roulette. Guaranteed to win every time. Now in theory, it was brilliant, let me explain it and try to find a flaw in the logic. Bet £1 on red, if it comes up red, you just doubled your money. If it comes up black, your next move will be to bet £2 on red, followed by £4 on red, and continue to double your bet until it comes up red, and you make all of your money back plus the original £1. 

Can you guess what the problem is? and the reason I had to give this trick up quickly? Well my curious friend, if you square your initial bet of £1, 20 times (If it comes up black 20 times in a row), the next bet you have to put in will be over £500,000. Go ahead, do the maths yourself. I discovered this the hard way, when I bet £62 on red because black came up 7 times in a row. For sure red was gonna come up eventually, but come on man, you really expect me to gamble my entire student loan, with hopes of becoming £1 in profit. That's a madness. Anyways, try it for yourself sometime, the adrenaline rush is unreal.

2. Make money real quick on Youtube
Making money quickly by starting a Youtube channel. So many people I know have tried this, and you can tell they have tried this because they always have a look of defeat on their face. I've been running my Youtube channel for over 3 years, more like 5 to be honest since I had a Youtube channel before this one. To begin with, you're gonna suck, that's that. Everybody sucks when they start, you won't realize you suck, but trust me, you will suck. When I see my early videos, I feel the need to take them down, but they are still racking me views so meh... A view is a view.

So the reason why people expect one thing with Youtube, then end up getting a completely different experience, is because they don't stick to it. It's kind of off putting when you are spending 4 hours on a video, uploading, and getting 2 views. Believe me, I was there at one point. If you are trying to make a quick buck, never gonna happen. Try 5 years for a few lousy pounds a month.

3. Selling on Ebay
So I tried this one a while ago, it seems legit to be honest, you buy items cheap, sell em for higher. But what about those times you accidentally over value something, because you feel like you could get a better deal on it. You end up paying a few hundred for something, and nobody wants that sh*t. You just got scammed friend. Ok, this one isn't too bad, you can definitely make a living off of this, but it's a lot of work, effort, and storage. Also, you have to be willing to flop a few times. I mean, don't spend all of your life savings on one product thinking it's gonna make you rich. Only to find out, nobody wants that crap, that was last years model... Unlucky.

To be honest, the problem with making money online, or making a living based on your own hard work; most people give up when they don't see immediate results. But then, why would you stick to something if it isn't going anywhere, it really is a waste of time. You could be working for Walmart and making $10 an hour, it doesn't sound like much, but it beats working hard for $0 an hour, or -$10 an hour.

If you take it serious, give it a year or learning, practice, and letting it build, you will definitely be making money, but you have to be in it for the long haul. Too many people give up when they see no results. With my Youtube channel for example, I wernt seeing any results, so what did I do to counter this? I tried a different method, eventually after around the millionth method, I finally nailed it.

That's what you gotta do, get nailing my dargs.

No comments:

Post a Comment