Monday 26 January 2015

Tips for Pulling an all nighter (Making that money while listening to the Final Fantasy 6 OST)


So it’s 5 in the morning, birds are chirpsing, the sun is rising, and I’m just getting into my nice warm bed after working all night. Sounds like a productive nights work right? Well you’re wrong. 5 minutes after getting into my bed, my phone starts going crazy, *Buzz Buzz Buzz* continuously. “Who the hell is this, texting me at 5.46 in the morning” I thought to myself. One of my colleagues had a great idea, “Tyrael, wake up, let’s finish off all of the work now, it might be gone when we wake up.” Brilliant idea, YOLO right?


So anyways, now I’m here at 6 in the morning with a glass of orange juice, bedroom fully lit up, listening to the Final Fantasy 6 OST on Youtube while working. I’m guessing, by the time the music stops playing, I would have done 3 hours of work. My theory is… The playlist on Youtube is around 3 hours, so boom, lay back and enjoy. It could be worse I guess… I could be a door to door salesman, I almost took that job back when I was unemployed. Going door to door trying to sell somebody elses product for a commission. I have never seen the point in that, I just figured I might as well make my own product and go door to door selling, why the hell am I working for somebody else with no salary, that’s called slavery.


Anyways, the best advice I can give for pulling an all nighter; fill up the room with as many snacks as humanly possible. You will put on a few pounds, but it is definitely worth it, gotta make that mula. Second tip, find your favourite movie, or video game, and just search for the sound track. It’s like having all of the joy of watching a movie, or playing a video game, but without having to think as much. After all, you know what they say, it takes a whole village, to raise a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment